This is an article that I read about someone making a nasty comment on someone else's work to make themselves look better. I don't subscribe to that this approach. Do you?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path