Yes, right up front, by using the “our” in this blog post, you should know that I’m involved with a new startup, Snappay that is a mobile POS system built for merchants to use their smartphone to charge a customer/client’s credit card. And I’m very pumped on this venture into the financial payments channel too!
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -