Yes, right up front, by using the “our” in this blog post, you should know that I’m involved with a new startup, Snappay that is a mobile POS system built for merchants to use their smartphone to charge a customer/client’s credit card. And I’m very pumped on this venture into the financial payments channel too!
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Reasons For Startups To Be Wary Of Outsourcing
- Rand Fishkin Interview About SEO And Content Marketing
- Would You Yell at a Screaming Child in Your Business?
- How To Increase Organic Click Through Rate A Guidelines - ReachOutSid.Com
- How to Overcome Negative Thoughts