Yes, right up front, by using the “our” in this blog post, you should know that I’m involved with a new startup, Snappay that is a mobile POS system built for merchants to use their smartphone to charge a customer/client’s credit card. And I’m very pumped on this venture into the financial payments channel too!
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]