Yes, right up front, by using the “our” in this blog post, you should know that I’m involved with a new startup, Snappay that is a mobile POS system built for merchants to use their smartphone to charge a customer/client’s credit card. And I’m very pumped on this venture into the financial payments channel too!
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not