Yes, right up front, by using the “our” in this blog post, you should know that I’m involved with a new startup, Snappay that is a mobile POS system built for merchants to use their smartphone to charge a customer/client’s credit card. And I’m very pumped on this venture into the financial payments channel too!
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- Startups Must Embrace Coopetition For Rapid Growth
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue