Broken links are a common occurrence, especially on older websites. We’ve all clicked on a link, only to be redirected to the dreaded error page. For web visitors, this can be frustrating and can lead to high webpage exit rates – which can be incredibly damaging for small businesses. Here, we look at what small business websites should and shouldn’t do when it comes to link maintenance.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies