Broken links are a common occurrence, especially on older websites. We’ve all clicked on a link, only to be redirected to the dreaded error page. For web visitors, this can be frustrating and can lead to high webpage exit rates – which can be incredibly damaging for small businesses. Here, we look at what small business websites should and shouldn’t do when it comes to link maintenance.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters