Broken links are a common occurrence, especially on older websites. We’ve all clicked on a link, only to be redirected to the dreaded error page. For web visitors, this can be frustrating and can lead to high webpage exit rates – which can be incredibly damaging for small businesses. Here, we look at what small business websites should and shouldn’t do when it comes to link maintenance.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts