Broken links are a common occurrence, especially on older websites. We’ve all clicked on a link, only to be redirected to the dreaded error page. For web visitors, this can be frustrating and can lead to high webpage exit rates – which can be incredibly damaging for small businesses. Here, we look at what small business websites should and shouldn’t do when it comes to link maintenance.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- Startups Must Embrace Coopetition For Rapid Growth
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue