Operating a blog is a great way to market your business online. It’s a way to share your knowledge with current and potential customers and clients in an informal way to gain their trust over time. In addition, blogging can be very beneficial to an SEO program as long as you are doing it correctly. If you are spending the time necessary to write up great posts, you might as well get some SEO benefit too right? The search engines love content and reward websites that are publishing quality content on a regular basis. Each new post that goes live is an additional opportunity for a web page to appear on the SERP (search engine results page).
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz