Operating a blog is a great way to market your business online. It’s a way to share your knowledge with current and potential customers and clients in an informal way to gain their trust over time. In addition, blogging can be very beneficial to an SEO program as long as you are doing it correctly. If you are spending the time necessary to write up great posts, you might as well get some SEO benefit too right? The search engines love content and reward websites that are publishing quality content on a regular basis. Each new post that goes live is an additional opportunity for a web page to appear on the SERP (search engine results page).
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches