Operating a blog is a great way to market your business online. It’s a way to share your knowledge with current and potential customers and clients in an informal way to gain their trust over time. In addition, blogging can be very beneficial to an SEO program as long as you are doing it correctly. If you are spending the time necessary to write up great posts, you might as well get some SEO benefit too right? The search engines love content and reward websites that are publishing quality content on a regular basis. Each new post that goes live is an additional opportunity for a web page to appear on the SERP (search engine results page).
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Companies are bought, not sold
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive