Operating a blog is a great way to market your business online. It’s a way to share your knowledge with current and potential customers and clients in an informal way to gain their trust over time. In addition, blogging can be very beneficial to an SEO program as long as you are doing it correctly. If you are spending the time necessary to write up great posts, you might as well get some SEO benefit too right? The search engines love content and reward websites that are publishing quality content on a regular basis. Each new post that goes live is an additional opportunity for a web page to appear on the SERP (search engine results page).
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine