It’s a policy of ours to only take on a new full service SEO client if their site has existed for at least a year or two. This is because a brand new site doesn’t yet have the search engine trust that is necessary in order to see a measurable improvement in ranking or traffic in the short term (approximately 6 months). What we often recommend to new business owners/website owners is to do some SEO work on their site on their own first. Once the site has aged at least a year and an SEO foundation has been laid out, then it makes sense to hire an SEO firm to take it to the next level.
Who Voted for this Story
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch