It’s a policy of ours to only take on a new full service SEO client if their site has existed for at least a year or two. This is because a brand new site doesn’t yet have the search engine trust that is necessary in order to see a measurable improvement in ranking or traffic in the short term (approximately 6 months). What we often recommend to new business owners/website owners is to do some SEO work on their site on their own first. Once the site has aged at least a year and an SEO foundation has been laid out, then it makes sense to hire an SEO firm to take it to the next level.
Who Voted for this Story
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"