It’s a policy of ours to only take on a new full service SEO client if their site has existed for at least a year or two. This is because a brand new site doesn’t yet have the search engine trust that is necessary in order to see a measurable improvement in ranking or traffic in the short term (approximately 6 months). What we often recommend to new business owners/website owners is to do some SEO work on their site on their own first. Once the site has aged at least a year and an SEO foundation has been laid out, then it makes sense to hire an SEO firm to take it to the next level.
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine