It’s a policy of ours to only take on a new full service SEO client if their site has existed for at least a year or two. This is because a brand new site doesn’t yet have the search engine trust that is necessary in order to see a measurable improvement in ranking or traffic in the short term (approximately 6 months). What we often recommend to new business owners/website owners is to do some SEO work on their site on their own first. Once the site has aged at least a year and an SEO foundation has been laid out, then it makes sense to hire an SEO firm to take it to the next level.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- Supply and Demand in the Speaking Industry - Speaker Sponsor
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them
- Eating Your Way to a More Productive Workday - LivePlan Blog
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?