It’s a policy of ours to only take on a new full service SEO client if their site has existed for at least a year or two. This is because a brand new site doesn’t yet have the search engine trust that is necessary in order to see a measurable improvement in ranking or traffic in the short term (approximately 6 months). What we often recommend to new business owners/website owners is to do some SEO work on their site on their own first. Once the site has aged at least a year and an SEO foundation has been laid out, then it makes sense to hire an SEO firm to take it to the next level.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!