It’s a policy of ours to only take on a new full service SEO client if their site has existed for at least a year or two. This is because a brand new site doesn’t yet have the search engine trust that is necessary in order to see a measurable improvement in ranking or traffic in the short term (approximately 6 months). What we often recommend to new business owners/website owners is to do some SEO work on their site on their own first. Once the site has aged at least a year and an SEO foundation has been laid out, then it makes sense to hire an SEO firm to take it to the next level.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Social Media Making Us More Like Psychopaths? [INFOGRAPH]
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Lean Business: Save Money, Save the Environment