Okay, I’m one of the first to admit that I like tables. I do not like CSS. The reason for same is that at my age the old adage about “old dog and new tricks” may have some bearing but for the most part, I believe that when you find something that works perfectly, you use it. In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Hence, my reliance on tables for site page layouts and CSS only for formatting fo fonts etc…. A few years back I was hired to be a part of the team that did the canada.com website re-design and development – a set of tasks that I totally hated due to the HUGE CSS dependencies!
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes