Okay, I’m one of the first to admit that I like tables. I do not like CSS. The reason for same is that at my age the old adage about “old dog and new tricks” may have some bearing but for the most part, I believe that when you find something that works perfectly, you use it. In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Hence, my reliance on tables for site page layouts and CSS only for formatting fo fonts etc…. A few years back I was hired to be a part of the team that did the canada.com website re-design and development – a set of tasks that I totally hated due to the HUGE CSS dependencies!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?