Okay, I’m one of the first to admit that I like tables. I do not like CSS. The reason for same is that at my age the old adage about “old dog and new tricks” may have some bearing but for the most part, I believe that when you find something that works perfectly, you use it. In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Hence, my reliance on tables for site page layouts and CSS only for formatting fo fonts etc…. A few years back I was hired to be a part of the team that did the canada.com website re-design and development – a set of tasks that I totally hated due to the HUGE CSS dependencies!
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob