Okay, I’m one of the first to admit that I like tables. I do not like CSS. The reason for same is that at my age the old adage about “old dog and new tricks” may have some bearing but for the most part, I believe that when you find something that works perfectly, you use it. In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Hence, my reliance on tables for site page layouts and CSS only for formatting fo fonts etc…. A few years back I was hired to be a part of the team that did the canada.com website re-design and development – a set of tasks that I totally hated due to the HUGE CSS dependencies!
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China