Okay, I’m one of the first to admit that I like tables. I do not like CSS. The reason for same is that at my age the old adage about “old dog and new tricks” may have some bearing but for the most part, I believe that when you find something that works perfectly, you use it. In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Hence, my reliance on tables for site page layouts and CSS only for formatting fo fonts etc…. A few years back I was hired to be a part of the team that did the canada.com website re-design and development – a set of tasks that I totally hated due to the HUGE CSS dependencies!
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -