Okay, I’m one of the first to admit that I like tables. I do not like CSS. The reason for same is that at my age the old adage about “old dog and new tricks” may have some bearing but for the most part, I believe that when you find something that works perfectly, you use it. In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Hence, my reliance on tables for site page layouts and CSS only for formatting fo fonts etc…. A few years back I was hired to be a part of the team that did the canada.com website re-design and development – a set of tasks that I totally hated due to the HUGE CSS dependencies!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches