Okay, so you do know that “negative SEO” – the practice of using tactics to send bad back links to a competitors site to drive them DOWN in the serps works, right? At least it’s on your own SMB radar, right? That is, you do know that there have been many many SEO practitioners talking about this and commenting and testing and even providing the results of those test, right? Even how to combat same or negate same, right? And you’ve read my own series of blog posts on negative SEO too, right? And that Google finally did release it’s own Google DisAvow tool too, right?
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You