Okay, so you do know that “negative SEO” – the practice of using tactics to send bad back links to a competitors site to drive them DOWN in the serps works, right? At least it’s on your own SMB radar, right? That is, you do know that there have been many many SEO practitioners talking about this and commenting and testing and even providing the results of those test, right? Even how to combat same or negate same, right? And you’ve read my own series of blog posts on negative SEO too, right? And that Google finally did release it’s own Google DisAvow tool too, right?
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- The One Secret Every Successful Entrepreneur Knows (and you should too)