Okay, so you do know that “negative SEO” – the practice of using tactics to send bad back links to a competitors site to drive them DOWN in the serps works, right? At least it’s on your own SMB radar, right? That is, you do know that there have been many many SEO practitioners talking about this and commenting and testing and even providing the results of those test, right? Even how to combat same or negate same, right? And you’ve read my own series of blog posts on negative SEO too, right? And that Google finally did release it’s own Google DisAvow tool too, right?
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed