When it comes to marketing, you’d have to first realize that there has been a TON of material written on same about every conceivable strategy and tactical methodology over the past 100 years. Add in digital thinking too and that TON has grown considerably – and just last week, Google themselves published a great new e-Book on ZMOT or “Winning the Zero Moment of Truth” and I thought it important enough to feature here today.
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut