Pinterest is one of the fast-rising social media platforms. It’s a pinboard-style photo sharing website which allows members to create theme-based collage and share it to other Pinterest users. Just like Facebook, users can also “Like” the things they find interesting and re-pin it to their pinboards. Because of positive remarks coming from their users, more and more businesses are using its popularity to their advantage. Here are some of the things why you should consider marketing on Pinterest.
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares