Pinterest is one of the fast-rising social media platforms. It’s a pinboard-style photo sharing website which allows members to create theme-based collage and share it to other Pinterest users. Just like Facebook, users can also “Like” the things they find interesting and re-pin it to their pinboards. Because of positive remarks coming from their users, more and more businesses are using its popularity to their advantage. Here are some of the things why you should consider marketing on Pinterest.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches