Pinterest is one of the fast-rising social media platforms. It’s a pinboard-style photo sharing website which allows members to create theme-based collage and share it to other Pinterest users. Just like Facebook, users can also “Like” the things they find interesting and re-pin it to their pinboards. Because of positive remarks coming from their users, more and more businesses are using its popularity to their advantage. Here are some of the things why you should consider marketing on Pinterest.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!