Pinterest is one of the fast-rising social media platforms. It’s a pinboard-style photo sharing website which allows members to create theme-based collage and share it to other Pinterest users. Just like Facebook, users can also “Like” the things they find interesting and re-pin it to their pinboards. Because of positive remarks coming from their users, more and more businesses are using its popularity to their advantage. Here are some of the things why you should consider marketing on Pinterest.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?