Pinterest is one of the fast-rising social media platforms. It’s a pinboard-style photo sharing website which allows members to create theme-based collage and share it to other Pinterest users. Just like Facebook, users can also “Like” the things they find interesting and re-pin it to their pinboards. Because of positive remarks coming from their users, more and more businesses are using its popularity to their advantage. Here are some of the things why you should consider marketing on Pinterest.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend