Okay, so by now you all know what YELP is, what it does and how you can use it for SEO Campaigns….least by now you should know that, eh! But that’s actually not the thrust of this blog post – what I want to talk about is what I see as the real value to Social Media that YELP brings to the table. And the best way I can think of to do that, is to use my own experience and account with YELP to show what I’ve learned.
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"