Okay, so by now you all know what YELP is, what it does and how you can use it for SEO Campaigns….least by now you should know that, eh! But that’s actually not the thrust of this blog post – what I want to talk about is what I see as the real value to Social Media that YELP brings to the table. And the best way I can think of to do that, is to use my own experience and account with YELP to show what I’ve learned.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?