There are many trends making it more and more challenging to sell and making bargains easier and easier to find. The competition is really heating up and it’s going to change shopping both online and off. What do you need to do to keep up with your competition?
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger