With the closing of NBC's EveryBlock and Patch.com having trouble with profitability, local news sites are having a difficult time with their business models. The plethora of web and mobile advertising solutions, including location-based marketing, for local businesses means that local news sites will have a difficult time with advertising revenue.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them