With the closing of NBC's EveryBlock and Patch.com having trouble with profitability, local news sites are having a difficult time with their business models. The plethora of web and mobile advertising solutions, including location-based marketing, for local businesses means that local news sites will have a difficult time with advertising revenue.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Best Online Marketing Blogs