Thanks to @ABusinessGuru for Tweeting this one, another post on whether SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is still a valid online marketing tool for business. If you're a small business owner already involved in online marketing, you no doubt already know the answer to this one. But with all the claims that SEO is no longer relevant for online search marketing, I thought it would be worthwhile sharing Lee's post here especially for the benefit of those who are just acclimating themselves to marketing online.
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship