While we may not know for certain how much weight a tweeted link carries with it in the search algorithm, there is more than enough evidence to suggest that social signals due influence your organic search presence in one way or another. And in the wake of the Google Penguin updates is link building on the way out?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business