One of the best ways to build inbound links and generate traffic to your site is to write useful content that can be published across the web. Blogs are great places to publish this content. While it’s important for a business today to operate its own blog in order to share knowledge and become a respected source of information, branching out and sharing content on other blogs is a great content marketing strategy. In addition to gaining some inbound links to your site, a guest blog post is an opportunity to be introduced to new potential clients, customers, or referrals.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch