Every business is focused on building their lead lists, their customer base, their email marketing lists and their social media followers. And chances are that you’re sending out email campaigns. So you might ask, if I’ve already got the email address of the person I’m sending to, why should I include an opt-in form or link in my emails?
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?