Ah, Twitter, the first and foremost way to quickly find out what your friends, colleagues, and mentors are up to right now. It's quickly becoming a questionable tool in the online world. Some say it's pointless, some are still trying to find the point in it, and some are using it to build their networks, blog readerships, and esssentially, their businesses. Which one will you be?
Who Voted for this Story
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product