I started my first blog back in 2006 about two and half years ago from now.The blog was about 'Tourist places in India".This was followed by two other blogs, one on 'Medical studies' and another one on 'Hill-stations in India". Although I have abandoned these blogs now but I learnt a lot from them.Particularly the first one.One thing that was common to all these three blogs was there were no visitors until a few months of starting these blogs.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- Sparkplugging Podcast Episode #102: Who Doesn’t Need A Mailing List?
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups