If you’re not actively seeking feedback, monitoring the comments, and publicizing the positive reviews customers leave, you’re probably behind the digital eight ball. To help you master the fine art of YELP, we asked Darin Alpert of BirdEye, to offer some advice.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days