If you’re not actively seeking feedback, monitoring the comments, and publicizing the positive reviews customers leave, you’re probably behind the digital eight ball. To help you master the fine art of YELP, we asked Darin Alpert of BirdEye, to offer some advice.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It