As marketing strategies become more complex and utilize different tactics it’s necessary for all of these tactics to come together to form one integrated campaign. Trade show marketing has long been a B2B marketing staple. For some organizations trade shows may even take up most of the marketing budget if there is a high ROI. Trade show marketing is considered to be a traditional form of marketing a business whereas social media is still somewhat “new” but that doesn’t mean that the two can’t work together or should be operated in separate silos.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers