As marketing strategies become more complex and utilize different tactics it’s necessary for all of these tactics to come together to form one integrated campaign. Trade show marketing has long been a B2B marketing staple. For some organizations trade shows may even take up most of the marketing budget if there is a high ROI. Trade show marketing is considered to be a traditional form of marketing a business whereas social media is still somewhat “new” but that doesn’t mean that the two can’t work together or should be operated in separate silos.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser