As marketing strategies become more complex and utilize different tactics it’s necessary for all of these tactics to come together to form one integrated campaign. Trade show marketing has long been a B2B marketing staple. For some organizations trade shows may even take up most of the marketing budget if there is a high ROI. Trade show marketing is considered to be a traditional form of marketing a business whereas social media is still somewhat “new” but that doesn’t mean that the two can’t work together or should be operated in separate silos.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Overcome Negative Thoughts
- Rand Fishkin Interview About SEO And Content Marketing
- 10 Reasons For Startups To Be Wary Of Outsourcing
- Would You Yell at a Screaming Child in Your Business?
- Franchising: The Beauty Industry