A website redesign can be a huge undertaking and typically many parties get involved in the process. One important party to keep in the loop from the start is your SEO firm and if you don’t have an SEO firm, this might be a good time to get some guidance from an SEO consultant. It’s important to preserve as much of the search engine trust as possible when launching a new website. Making even a few mistakes can really hurt your SEO.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies