A website redesign can be a huge undertaking and typically many parties get involved in the process. One important party to keep in the loop from the start is your SEO firm and if you don’t have an SEO firm, this might be a good time to get some guidance from an SEO consultant. It’s important to preserve as much of the search engine trust as possible when launching a new website. Making even a few mistakes can really hurt your SEO.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?