A website redesign can be a huge undertaking and typically many parties get involved in the process. One important party to keep in the loop from the start is your SEO firm and if you don’t have an SEO firm, this might be a good time to get some guidance from an SEO consultant. It’s important to preserve as much of the search engine trust as possible when launching a new website. Making even a few mistakes can really hurt your SEO.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes