One of the biggest stories in social media and online reputation management this week is the story of Jane Perez and Christopher Dietz of Dietz Development LLC. Jane Perez is being sued for $750,000 by Christopher Dietz in defamation charges because she posted a negative review of the building contractor on Yelp. The judge sided with Dietz and ordered Perez to change the review.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!