One of the biggest stories in social media and online reputation management this week is the story of Jane Perez and Christopher Dietz of Dietz Development LLC. Jane Perez is being sued for $750,000 by Christopher Dietz in defamation charges because she posted a negative review of the building contractor on Yelp. The judge sided with Dietz and ordered Perez to change the review.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business