One of the biggest stories in social media and online reputation management this week is the story of Jane Perez and Christopher Dietz of Dietz Development LLC. Jane Perez is being sued for $750,000 by Christopher Dietz in defamation charges because she posted a negative review of the building contractor on Yelp. The judge sided with Dietz and ordered Perez to change the review.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies