Over the past few days I’ve been talking with a new client whose affiliate program’s budget (let me stress: one of the top programs on a popular affiliate network) is being routinely cannibalized by trademark violators, pseudocouponers, and other types of unethical affiliates. In close to 5 years of the existence of this affiliate program they haven’t done much to prevent unwanted affiliate activity, and as a result, they’re now losing money (big money, I should add)...
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business