Over the past few days I’ve been talking with a new client whose affiliate program’s budget (let me stress: one of the top programs on a popular affiliate network) is being routinely cannibalized by trademark violators, pseudocouponers, and other types of unethical affiliates. In close to 5 years of the existence of this affiliate program they haven’t done much to prevent unwanted affiliate activity, and as a result, they’re now losing money (big money, I should add)...
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Do you want to create a business video, marketing clip, or advertisement, but don't want to spend hundreds or … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections