Over the past few days I’ve been talking with a new client whose affiliate program’s budget (let me stress: one of the top programs on a popular affiliate network) is being routinely cannibalized by trademark violators, pseudocouponers, and other types of unethical affiliates. In close to 5 years of the existence of this affiliate program they haven’t done much to prevent unwanted affiliate activity, and as a result, they’re now losing money (big money, I should add)...
Please say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar. Many of you know Niall from … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices