Over the past few days I’ve been talking with a new client whose affiliate program’s budget (let me stress: one of the top programs on a popular affiliate network) is being routinely cannibalized by trademark violators, pseudocouponers, and other types of unethical affiliates. In close to 5 years of the existence of this affiliate program they haven’t done much to prevent unwanted affiliate activity, and as a result, they’re now losing money (big money, I should add)...
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review