Your job as a marketer is twofold: you need to create content that’s relevant with offers people want while designing your emails to be aesthetically pleasing.To give you insight on how to do this, we’ll analyze three example emails with help from User Experience Designer Jessica Ivins.
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -