Your job as a marketer is twofold: you need to create content that’s relevant with offers people want while designing your emails to be aesthetically pleasing.To give you insight on how to do this, we’ll analyze three example emails with help from User Experience Designer Jessica Ivins.
Who Voted for this Story
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think