Most bloggers spend time tweaking their blogs - their themes, their layout, their colour schemes etc. But few bloggers ever give thought to the amount of time it takes to actually write a post - and most bloggers are typists of the 'hunt and peck' variety and have never thought about learning to type properly. This is something that will make 95% plus of bloggers more efficient in a short period of time - freeing you up to create extra content, or learn extra skills. Or just go to the pub!
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success