Everybody knows that to blog like you mean it you need to be passionate about the topic that you are writing about. But what happens when I am not so passionate about a subject? How do you blog like you mean it, when you don’t?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path