Content marketing has become extremely important for any business. But those who think of it as a quick fix bringing quick results will find themselves disappointed. Content marketing requires a more long-term approach when thinking about how to define your brand and position your business for an online audience. Blogger Beth Hayden asks us to play the long game with our content marketing approach. Here's how to get started.
Who Voted for this Story
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Turning Interview Notes into A Blog Post
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success