Your website can be full of useful things for your visitors: news, events and blogs can all enhance your site’s popularity. Unfortunately, there are many sites on the web which don’t keep these features up to date, leading to a site that is frozen in time at the point it was last updated.
Who Voted for this Story
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service