Your website can be full of useful things for your visitors: news, events and blogs can all enhance your site’s popularity. Unfortunately, there are many sites on the web which don’t keep these features up to date, leading to a site that is frozen in time at the point it was last updated.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)