One thing that frustrates me when I am visiting a website is clutter. All I want to do is get the information I am looking for. Isn't that all anyone goes to a website for?
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]