If something is critical, make sure you own the real estate. This is a good principle to keep in mind when building a reputation, a business or whatever is important to you on the Internet.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire