If something is critical, make sure you own the real estate. This is a good principle to keep in mind when building a reputation, a business or whatever is important to you on the Internet.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares