A Website – It should generate traffic and sales once it’s up right? The question has come to me several times over the years on how to make sales online. I will admit – it has gotten harder to make sales online. Yes, you would think the older your website is, the easier it would be, right? Not so anymore. Google has made so many changes over the past 3 years that what once worked well for generating visits no longer works.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- Tax Deductions and Travel: Mixing Business with Pleasure
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More