Google has just rolled out another application—Google Communities that is now said as one that competes against Facebook’s Group Pages. Both can host discussions, create threads and send messages to the members of the group. They attract quick attention of members, as a gathering place of similar interests as passions. In this article, we will compare and contrast Google Communities versus Facebook Group Pages.
Who Voted for this Story
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?