Google has just rolled out another application—Google Communities that is now said as one that competes against Facebook’s Group Pages. Both can host discussions, create threads and send messages to the members of the group. They attract quick attention of members, as a gathering place of similar interests as passions. In this article, we will compare and contrast Google Communities versus Facebook Group Pages.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement