Google has just rolled out another application—Google Communities that is now said as one that competes against Facebook’s Group Pages. Both can host discussions, create threads and send messages to the members of the group. They attract quick attention of members, as a gathering place of similar interests as passions. In this article, we will compare and contrast Google Communities versus Facebook Group Pages.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob