Google has just rolled out another application—Google Communities that is now said as one that competes against Facebook’s Group Pages. Both can host discussions, create threads and send messages to the members of the group. They attract quick attention of members, as a gathering place of similar interests as passions. In this article, we will compare and contrast Google Communities versus Facebook Group Pages.
Who Voted for this Story
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People