Google has just rolled out another application—Google Communities that is now said as one that competes against Facebook’s Group Pages. Both can host discussions, create threads and send messages to the members of the group. They attract quick attention of members, as a gathering place of similar interests as passions. In this article, we will compare and contrast Google Communities versus Facebook Group Pages.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over