Google has just rolled out another application—Google Communities that is now said as one that competes against Facebook’s Group Pages. Both can host discussions, create threads and send messages to the members of the group. They attract quick attention of members, as a gathering place of similar interests as passions. In this article, we will compare and contrast Google Communities versus Facebook Group Pages.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- Manage your Business in the Cloud via Outsourcing and Automation: Why and How
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?
- I know we all hate cubicles....but this seems like a little much, no?
- Google+ Lifts Real Names Only Policy