Okay, this has been noodling at me now for more’n a couple of years….the simple thought that Google does have ALL of mankind’s knowledge at it’s beck and call. Think about that for a second or a year…and if you’re like me, then maybe you’ll start nodding. And what do I mean by this thought? Like the image shown here, and the thought from this sign writer, is that Google does NOT have all the answers…and, I think I have to agree!
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?