Over the years, I’ve been a staunch follower of the simple understanding that for Google et al to “read” your website HTML pages, it needs to find them. The HTML, that is…it must be totally findable, searchable, readable and indexable. And there’s the “rub” when it comes to those beautifully designed Flash sites, eh….
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing