Okay, it’s a Friday again and I’m jammed, but by now our regular readers know that….end-of-the-week issues for us always arise as clients and Google seem to want to make changes just before the weekend starts…sigh….the life of a Canadian SEO practitioner is fraught with too many tasks in short timelines, eh!
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices