In 2011 I went through a total business rebranding process, shifting my target market and basically starting from scratch with reaching out to a new group of people. This is my guest post on Small Business Branding where I share my results.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Does my small business need a LinkedIn Company Page?
- The Entrepreneurs\' Guide to Debt Management
- Storytelling Tips: 2 ways to tell stories for fun and profit
- The Birth of a Baby Proofing Business - Interview with Courtney Ilarraza
- The Top 14 Skills In The Red Hot Market For Marketing Jobs