In 2011 I went through a total business rebranding process, shifting my target market and basically starting from scratch with reaching out to a new group of people. This is my guest post on Small Business Branding where I share my results.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours