Social media has become a huge part of online marketing today, and for good reason. Nearly everybody has a presence on at least one social networking site while most people have accounts on multiple sites and check in on a daily (or even hourly!) basis. Social media is where the people are, which means that it’s where the marketers should be too. The search engines have certainly picked up on the importance of social sharing and now include social signals as a ranking factor for web content.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service