Social media has become a huge part of online marketing today, and for good reason. Nearly everybody has a presence on at least one social networking site while most people have accounts on multiple sites and check in on a daily (or even hourly!) basis. Social media is where the people are, which means that it’s where the marketers should be too. The search engines have certainly picked up on the importance of social sharing and now include social signals as a ranking factor for web content.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment