Social media has become a huge part of online marketing today, and for good reason. Nearly everybody has a presence on at least one social networking site while most people have accounts on multiple sites and check in on a daily (or even hourly!) basis. Social media is where the people are, which means that it’s where the marketers should be too. The search engines have certainly picked up on the importance of social sharing and now include social signals as a ranking factor for web content.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -