Social media has become a huge part of online marketing today, and for good reason. Nearly everybody has a presence on at least one social networking site while most people have accounts on multiple sites and check in on a daily (or even hourly!) basis. Social media is where the people are, which means that it’s where the marketers should be too. The search engines have certainly picked up on the importance of social sharing and now include social signals as a ranking factor for web content.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue
- Startups Must Embrace Coopetition For Rapid Growth
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers