A new global study of consumers found that the most popular forms of Internet advertising score at the bottom when it comes to consumer trust. Nielsen surveyed consumers in 47 markets about their perceptions of different forms of advertising, both traditional and digital. It found that the older forms of ad messages—appearing in newspapers, magazines and on TV—far outscored the most popular forms of Web ads, search links and banner placements. By Brian Morrissey
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic