Content creation and promotion is a required component of an SEO program today, since content is what ranks in the search engines and gets noticed and shared by target audience members. It helps to improve an inbound link portfolio and social signals. In addition to the content that is published on your own site or blog, it’s highly recommended to look for additional content opportunities on third party sites.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?