Content creation and promotion is a required component of an SEO program today, since content is what ranks in the search engines and gets noticed and shared by target audience members. It helps to improve an inbound link portfolio and social signals. In addition to the content that is published on your own site or blog, it’s highly recommended to look for additional content opportunities on third party sites.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -