As of May 20, 2014, Panda 4.0, an update to Google’s current algorithm, was released. According to Search Engine Watch, 7.5 percent of English queries may be affected by this. So what exactly is Google Panda and how will version 4.0 affect your website?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Do you want to create a business video, marketing clip, or advertisement, but don't want to spend hundreds or … MoreMore Contributors
- Would You Yell at a Screaming Child in Your Business?
- No Money, No Supplies, No Workers: Life for Greek Small Business
- 10 Reasons For Startups To Be Wary Of Outsourcing
- Franchising: The Beauty Industry
- Scaling Small Businesses to Get Best Impact from Automation