Well, well, well. Is Google holding back even more information from online marketers? First we were hit with "keyword not provided" and now Google Alerts appears to be fading. What is going on with Google Alerts? Danny Sullivan, the author of this article and an SEO authority, thinks something's up and he's looking into it. Interesting... at my company, we've noticed fewer and fewer alerts coming through too.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?