Well, well, well. Is Google holding back even more information from online marketers? First we were hit with "keyword not provided" and now Google Alerts appears to be fading. What is going on with Google Alerts? Danny Sullivan, the author of this article and an SEO authority, thinks something's up and he's looking into it. Interesting... at my company, we've noticed fewer and fewer alerts coming through too.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?