Well, well, well. Is Google holding back even more information from online marketers? First we were hit with "keyword not provided" and now Google Alerts appears to be fading. What is going on with Google Alerts? Danny Sullivan, the author of this article and an SEO authority, thinks something's up and he's looking into it. Interesting... at my company, we've noticed fewer and fewer alerts coming through too.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- Manage your Business in the Cloud via Outsourcing and Automation: Why and How
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?
- I know we all hate cubicles....but this seems like a little much, no?
- Google+ Lifts Real Names Only Policy