Well, well, well. Is Google holding back even more information from online marketers? First we were hit with "keyword not provided" and now Google Alerts appears to be fading. What is going on with Google Alerts? Danny Sullivan, the author of this article and an SEO authority, thinks something's up and he's looking into it. Interesting... at my company, we've noticed fewer and fewer alerts coming through too.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business