You finally get some new reviews, when suddenly BAMMO! You get a 1 or 2 star review. After you cry a little and then grab a glass of wine, what do you do? How do you deal with the negative reviews that pop up every so often?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
It could be argued that sales, in some form or other, is the most important function for any business. Because, without … MoreMore Contributors
- Improving The Workplace Atmosphere
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death