You finally get some new reviews, when suddenly BAMMO! You get a 1 or 2 star review. After you cry a little and then grab a glass of wine, what do you do? How do you deal with the negative reviews that pop up every so often?
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)