I’ve always loved the HBO show, “Deadliest Catch,” and it’s past 7 seasons have been chock full of the worst kind of northern exposure to bad captains, bad fishing and bad weather than I’d ever imagine possible. The character that I tended to like best, was Capt. Phil Harris, who passed away in Feb of this year, and as I’d missed the episodes that showed same, I thought I’d google for them, and see if I could catch-up to him and his ship the CorneliaMarie online.
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents