I’ve always loved the HBO show, “Deadliest Catch,” and it’s past 7 seasons have been chock full of the worst kind of northern exposure to bad captains, bad fishing and bad weather than I’d ever imagine possible. The character that I tended to like best, was Capt. Phil Harris, who passed away in Feb of this year, and as I’d missed the episodes that showed same, I thought I’d google for them, and see if I could catch-up to him and his ship the CorneliaMarie online.
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine