We all know how important a headline is to a sales letter. But the problem is that most of the amatuer copywriters are using hype and ridiculous claims to try and create killer headlines.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"