One nifty plugin that has managed to keep a low profile considering it’s features and publishers using it’s platform is Contextly. This post covers my review of the Contextly platform and a interview with Ryan Singel the founder who has boot strapped the platform development and is brining in revenue to support it’s growth.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Create More Innovations
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- 6 things the NFL\'s focus on Fan Engagement can teach small business