One nifty plugin that has managed to keep a low profile considering it’s features and publishers using it’s platform is Contextly. This post covers my review of the Contextly platform and a interview with Ryan Singel the founder who has boot strapped the platform development and is brining in revenue to support it’s growth.
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses