Link building is the ongoing component of an SEO campaign. Once a site has been optimized, it needs to generate search engine trust. It’s the inbound links that point to a site that convey this trust to the search engines. If quality sites are linking over to your site, the search engines view your site as a quality site by association. Link building has become more complex in recent years. It’s much more challenging than simply finding a site that accepts links and filling out a submission form.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- Where you’re at right now is perfect