Link building is the ongoing component of an SEO campaign. Once a site has been optimized, it needs to generate search engine trust. It’s the inbound links that point to a site that convey this trust to the search engines. If quality sites are linking over to your site, the search engines view your site as a quality site by association. Link building has become more complex in recent years. It’s much more challenging than simply finding a site that accepts links and filling out a submission form.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Improve HR Efficiency With These 5 Enterprise Tools
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home
- Many Benefits of Online Fax for Small Business
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- 8 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Lead With New Work Models