Link building is the ongoing component of an SEO campaign. Once a site has been optimized, it needs to generate search engine trust. It’s the inbound links that point to a site that convey this trust to the search engines. If quality sites are linking over to your site, the search engines view your site as a quality site by association. Link building has become more complex in recent years. It’s much more challenging than simply finding a site that accepts links and filling out a submission form.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts