Remember that customer preferences are dynamic. As such, each move should be latched on what the majority clamours. It may sound difficult given the vastness of the Internet market, but this is why methods such as A/B testing exist.
Who Voted for this Story
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut