Here’s an analogy for link building that I’ve used in many of my SEO trainings—imagine that your website is like a car engine with a dead battery and you need to get it started. What do you do? Jumper cables of course! A white hat link building campaign serves as those jumper cables, stimulating activity and getting your website moving in the right direction. And car maintenance 101 says that once you jump a batter you have to let it run for a while to fully recharge, otherwise you’ll be stuck with a dead battery the next time you try to start your car. The same holds true for your link building—once you start you have to keep at it.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Required Actions To Make Startup Mentoring Work
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!