Here’s an analogy for link building that I’ve used in many of my SEO trainings—imagine that your website is like a car engine with a dead battery and you need to get it started. What do you do? Jumper cables of course! A white hat link building campaign serves as those jumper cables, stimulating activity and getting your website moving in the right direction. And car maintenance 101 says that once you jump a batter you have to let it run for a while to fully recharge, otherwise you’ll be stuck with a dead battery the next time you try to start your car. The same holds true for your link building—once you start you have to keep at it.
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords