Here’s an analogy for link building that I’ve used in many of my SEO trainings—imagine that your website is like a car engine with a dead battery and you need to get it started. What do you do? Jumper cables of course! A white hat link building campaign serves as those jumper cables, stimulating activity and getting your website moving in the right direction. And car maintenance 101 says that once you jump a batter you have to let it run for a while to fully recharge, otherwise you’ll be stuck with a dead battery the next time you try to start your car. The same holds true for your link building—once you start you have to keep at it.
Who Voted for this Story
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question