Anyone who has been operating a blog for a while is bound to have a few posts they aren’t particularly proud of. Maybe you couldn’t think of anything to write about that day. Maybe you were under deadline. Maybe you had a lot of other projects going on, so you focused more on the word count than what you were actually saying. Somewhere, in the recesses of your blog (whether personal or business) are diamond-in-the-rough posts waiting to be rediscovered.
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog