Nick Stamoulis (781-999-1222 http://www.brickmarketing.com ) explains why it’s important to keep your blog commenting practices organized from month to month. You don’t want to have multiple people from your company commenting on the same post, especially if they disagree! You also want to keep track of where you are leaving comments so you can check back and see if your comments went through.
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets