Nick Stamoulis (781-999-1222 http://www.brickmarketing.com ) explains why it’s important to keep your blog commenting practices organized from month to month. You don’t want to have multiple people from your company commenting on the same post, especially if they disagree! You also want to keep track of where you are leaving comments so you can check back and see if your comments went through.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours