Nick Stamoulis (781-999-1222 http://www.brickmarketing.com ) explains why it’s important to keep your blog commenting practices organized from month to month. You don’t want to have multiple people from your company commenting on the same post, especially if they disagree! You also want to keep track of where you are leaving comments so you can check back and see if your comments went through.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips