Nick Stamoulis (781-999-1222 http://www.brickmarketing.com ) explains why it’s important to keep your blog commenting practices organized from month to month. You don’t want to have multiple people from your company commenting on the same post, especially if they disagree! You also want to keep track of where you are leaving comments so you can check back and see if your comments went through.
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service